WHAT IS INTERIM
- It is an Executive Management service.
- It is done through a temporary intervention.
- It is focused on the treatment of concrete activities.
- It is developed by professionals specialized in the field.
- Differentiated Consulting or Coaching service since the activity carried out is purely executive.
INTERIM MANAGEMENT, IS A VERY WIDESPREAD TYPE OF MANAGEMENT IN CERTAIN BUSINESS AREAS, ALTHOUGH COMMERCIAL AND MARKETING AREAS ARE NOT YET SO MUCH IN OUR ENVIRONMENT.
- It allows to address activities that cannot be carried out by the current team of the company
- It incorporates highly qualified professionals with new points of view and extensive experience in the sector
- The development of the Action Plan begins in a very short time
- The normal work operations of the company remain unchanged
- Does not require assignment of physical workstations in the company or computer equipment
- The fees are framed in a commercial contract without employment ties with the incorporated professionals.
- The service adapts at all times to the degree of activity required in the project, both in intensity and duration
- The costs of the service are known and controlled from the beginning of the Action Plan
- Use of a fully proven CUSTOMER ACQUISITION work methodology (JL5 International Management)
- Business dialogue in English, French and German (JL5 International Management)
- Location of Potential Clients in a specific market or segment
- Establishment of Distribution Networks
- Recruitment of Commercial Agents
- Approach to new Potential Clients
- Presentations of Company / Product before new or current clients
- Board representation of the company in specific forums
- Commercial management (Consultation – Offer – Negotiation – Order)
The benefit offered by the cooperation of JL5 International Management in industrial SMEs is the ATTRACTMENT OF NEW CUSTOMERS. For this, it is necessary to develop certain tools and use certain information processing and management processes, such as:
- Establishment of Maps of Potential Clients classified according to INTEREST that it represents for the client
- Obtaining contact data of Potential Clients and detection of internal prescribers
- Customer maintenance through commercial organization actions
- Organizational improvements in the process: Consultation / Offer / Negotiation / Order / Fulfillment