The process of attracting customers is a hard task that requires a very special preparation and personal positioning. The recruitment of new customers requires the approach to them “close door” … that means without any knowledge or prior contact with the client. This demands from our team a moral strength and perseverance that can only be developed by personnel specially prepared for these tasks. On the other hand, these actions can only be carried out in a work environment that is separate from the usual “action / reaction” dynamics demanded by daily business management … where, inevitably, the URGENT ALWAYS PREVAILS OVER THE IMPORTANT.
The methodology developed by JL5 International Management has the following phases
- Analysis of Situation or Contrast of the client
- Strategic Marketing Reflection / Definition of the approach message
- Identification and Investigation of Potential Clients
- Establishment of the Map of Potential Clients quantitatively prioritized
- Client Approach Campaign (telephone, mail, presentation meeting)
- Commercial Management: Catching queries / Launching Offers / Negotiation / Sale